Skip to main content

May 16, 2012 - Day 2


May 16, 2012 - Day 2


Hello Readers,


I am back! I woke up today with a thought of reaching office early, however, since i slept so much late lastnight, i am so much dizzy after i woke-up. As normal, i prepare my coffee, and had my first cigarette while sipping my coffee.


Huh, somehow i woke-up totally, then once i finish my coffee, i have to take shower and prepare to go to office, i am so much pissed-off, due to the fact that i have a lot of clothes but couldn't wear what i like. The past months i have gained, around 12kilos which makes me sick sometimes, feeling wise...Imagine from a very glamorous lady, i become a non-existent in the world. I always wear polo in order not to show my tummy, but in fairness, though i gained weight i still have the curve which still shows that i have a striker...


I decided to start my diet, and i am so much dizzy now, not because, i am lacking of sleep but because lacking of food...I ate only 1 cucumber and 1 packet of small yougart till now.


I am hitting 2 birds in 1 stone, i am losing weight as well as i am saving part of the money i usually spent for some junk food.


In the office, it is bored as normal, i was busy in the morning, but when the clock turns 2pm again, i have to look for something to do. Thanks God, i have small project at online so somehow, not that bored!!!


I am going home now, i will see you again tomorrow!


Tnx for reading
KSM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certificate of Employment - Sample

As an HR Generalist, i used to work with all HR related documentations, and below is one of my creation while i was working in a Aluminium Manufacturing Industry. You can re-use it by changing only the required text to change which is obvious which needs replacement and what should need to add: Tnx for Reading KSM

Performance Recognition Letter - Sample

Another example of HR related forms and letters is Performance Recognition Letter of which an employee is being recognize to his/her outstanding performance and the company is giving him/her a certificate along with a monetary reward equivalent of his/her hard-work. Tnx for Reading KSM

Sample of Import & Export Monitoring Sheet Form

Dear All, While i was trying to consolidate all my import-exports sheets i have come to this summary wherein i can monitor all the in and outs including buying-selling of goods for each shipments of products. Please have a look, you might able to use the same format if your a Trader or Distributor or Wholesaler. Just wanted to Share something effective to monitor imports and exports for Traders like me!!! From  KSM