Skip to main content

May 26, 2012 - Day 13

May 26, 2012 - Day 13


Hola Mi amigas,


Again sorry for not posting the happenings of the Saturday, i wasn't able too as i am rushing to finish the small project i've got from online. Huh, tiring but fulfilled  because i had finished the cropping and re-sizing of around 450 images/logos.


My hand were terrible couldn't move a bit, and till now the client is not updating my payment. So i am hoping by tonight she will update the project as well as the feedback.


By the way, i had a bad day yesterday, early in the morning me and my GM had a minor discussion for a particular issue of order in my division. On my case, it is my division, i supposed to take all the responsibility prior and after approval. So, i guess, he is only in the mood to do such things of mild confrontation on my behalf. Anyway, what i did i just kept my mouth shut and did not say except, "Okay Boss, will acknowledged it"...


Gosh, i feel i was in the mood of having a temper of 40 degree as there is no point, i am not doing things without his attention, sometimes people like me don't want any guidance as i am old enough to do such things like that...


It is my way on how to trick supplier to not eat me alive...We can say i am a little bit playful for the transaction i was saying but it is my strategy on how to get order's done accordingly.


Anyway, later tonight i will update you more...


Have a great evening ahead of you, hopefully me too!


I want project with huge payment please...


Tnx for reading
KSM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certificate of Employment - Sample

As an HR Generalist, i used to work with all HR related documentations, and below is one of my creation while i was working in a Aluminium Manufacturing Industry. You can re-use it by changing only the required text to change which is obvious which needs replacement and what should need to add: Tnx for Reading KSM

Performance Recognition Letter - Sample

Another example of HR related forms and letters is Performance Recognition Letter of which an employee is being recognize to his/her outstanding performance and the company is giving him/her a certificate along with a monetary reward equivalent of his/her hard-work. Tnx for Reading KSM

Sample of Import & Export Monitoring Sheet Form

Dear All, While i was trying to consolidate all my import-exports sheets i have come to this summary wherein i can monitor all the in and outs including buying-selling of goods for each shipments of products. Please have a look, you might able to use the same format if your a Trader or Distributor or Wholesaler. Just wanted to Share something effective to monitor imports and exports for Traders like me!!! From  KSM