Skip to main content

May 30, 2012 - Day 17

May 30, 2012 - Day 17


Good Evening Readers,


While the clock is near to hit 12:00 midnight, i decided to post my updates regarding my life for today's update! I was a little dis-appointed as my increment regarding salary has not been approved this month. Maybe by next month as per my Boss words.


So, i am kinda, sad, no projects from online and salary is not even enough to cover all my expenses for every month. 


Hay, i need some extra work so that i can fit my income to my expenditures.


The whole day is happiness, i think i laugh a lot today, i ate sandwich in the lunch and Dinner. As i told you i am on a diet now, so i am really controlling my eating habit. However, i am happy as i am seeing the results slowly from my figure. I am seeing the old me slowly, sexy, voluptuous and yummy...


Hahaha!!! But dont laugh, it is true i was once a very fine and attractive lady, but that was few years back, not until i gained more than 10 kilos within the span of 5 years here in UAE.


Gosh it is hard to resist the food, i can eat everything...everything food that i couldn't dare to buy previously i can buy it here without double checking how much it is...


So far so good!!!


I think i will stop here, as i am not saying anything important, maybe tomorrow there will be something different as Tomorrow is Thursday my favorite day now!!!


Till tomorrow!


Tnx for reading,
KSM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certificate of Employment - Sample

As an HR Generalist, i used to work with all HR related documentations, and below is one of my creation while i was working in a Aluminium Manufacturing Industry. You can re-use it by changing only the required text to change which is obvious which needs replacement and what should need to add: Tnx for Reading KSM

Performance Recognition Letter - Sample

Another example of HR related forms and letters is Performance Recognition Letter of which an employee is being recognize to his/her outstanding performance and the company is giving him/her a certificate along with a monetary reward equivalent of his/her hard-work. Tnx for Reading KSM

Sample of Import & Export Monitoring Sheet Form

Dear All, While i was trying to consolidate all my import-exports sheets i have come to this summary wherein i can monitor all the in and outs including buying-selling of goods for each shipments of products. Please have a look, you might able to use the same format if your a Trader or Distributor or Wholesaler. Just wanted to Share something effective to monitor imports and exports for Traders like me!!! From  KSM